Early April we took our first family trip to Busch Gardens during the kids' Spring break! Lance was spending his Spring Break with is dad. We missed you, buddy!
Riding the train!
Checking out the new ride InvadR.
In line for Ver Bolten
These kiddos won some turtles. Cole chose pink and Lily chose blue.
I took Cole on Da Vince's Cradle for the first time. He was pretty excited!
Video I took of his ride:
"I'm so brave." This kid has my whole heart.
Next I took Cole and Lily on the Battering Ram for the first time! Lily was THRILLED she got to ride a big ride--until it started.
The video is a little long, but I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!
This kid insisted on riding the tea cups all by himself. Go for it, son. This ride makes me feel so, so sick. You have a ball.
This lucky boy got to ride the train twice.
It was the perfect day. No lines, cool weather, and good company. I love my family! Wish you were here, Lance!
























No comments:
Post a Comment