The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Visitors and a Crossing-Over ceremony

Nothing like being 4 months behind when blogging. I'm hoping I can catch up in the next week or so, so just be prepared for an onslaught of posts. Sorry!

November was unseasonable warm. We probably sported shorts the majority of days that month.

Most weeks we go to Costco at least once, sometimes twice. It's a favorite for the kids and an easy meal, so really a win/win.

We can't visit without all the kids playing with this huge thing:
If only we had a bigger house!


My friend Heather Kasik had a Birthday this month, so I planned a playdate with some of her favorite Charlottesville people to celebrate. We love having people come over!




I love getting artwork from the boys at school. Here is a sample of one of Jude's work that make me giggle:
Apparently, in Jude's mind, a vampire says things like:
"Cum to me"
"I want blud"
"I kile you"



Speaking of Jude, he finished his soccer season well and is already asking when he can play again.

These kiddos are always good sports and love to ring the cowbells from grandma.



I love these monkeys of mine!




Lance is having a hard time now that his dad moved to Vienna, so anytime he gets to see him is a treat. I'm so grateful Scott makes sacrifices to see Lance as often as possible. These two have a special relationship.



Bethany and her family were visiting Kailey at Southern Virginia University one weekend and when I found out they were so close, I invited them over for dinner. Uncle Rob, Nanette, and Taylor had to catch a plane, but Kailey and Bethany were able to come. They were so nice to make the trip up to Charlottesville to visit with us! I haven't seen Bethany since before her mission, so it was an extra special treat. Amy and Derek came up from Hampton as well, making it a full house!
Lily was in heaven, soaking in all the attention from Kailey and Bethany. She just adores them.



Lance finally got his Crossing Over Ceremony! He and another scout were able to "cross over" from the Cub Scouts into the 11-year-old scout troop.





Way to go, Lance!



Poor Bender has been feeling especially neglected lately with a new baby and lots of busy schedules. He continues to find new ways to make sure we don't forget about him.


Lexi! This little girl continues to be the light of our lives. She is such a ray of sunshine.
Now that she's mobile with her adorable, intense army crawl, nothing is safe anymore! Let the baby-proofing begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment