Just some random moments from November:
Morning snuggles. I love these monkeys of mine!
Bus stop buddies. The kids love meeting the bus after school, mostly because it means they get to play with their friends. Cole is still shy and tends to do things by himself, but Lily is quickly taking after Jude and wants to always be in the thick of things.
We got to have a special Thanksgiving meal with Jude at school. He eats at 10:20 in the morning! Needless to say, I wasn't very hungry, but it's aways a special treat to see the kids during the school day.
One day we had a few friends over to play. Charlotte and her mom Heather came over, as did Abigail and her mom Laura. I sure love these ladies!
Lily was loving the "girl time".
Cole has recently figured out he can take pictures on my phone, even when it's locked. Since then, I've discovered probably hundreds of Cole selfies in my photo stream:
Such a goof.
The kids continue to find items for their Christmas wish list. Cole's seem to have a theme--trains and stuffed animals.
This tender soul is especially drawn to baby animals and ones that are pink, purple, or sparkly.
I don't think Lily even knows what "Shopkins" are, but who wouldn't want an anthropomorphic ice cream sundae?
I don't think Lily even knows what "Shopkins" are, but who wouldn't want an anthropomorphic ice cream sundae?
Cole continues to improve his drawing skills and we often find him at the table tearing through stacks of paper. Lately he's been drawing "what he's getting for Christmas". Can you tell what it is?
It's on "O-gauge" Polar Express model train, along with bonus cars in separate boxes. This isn't a wish-list item--Cole really thinks Santa will bring this train on Christmas. I guess we'll see!















No comments:
Post a Comment