October mash-up:
Jude's class had a fieldtrip to the same little farm Cole's class went to. I couldn't come, but Sage's mom sent me this cute picture of Jude and Sage. I'm glad these kids are friends.
Jude's class had a fieldtrip to the same little farm Cole's class went to. I couldn't come, but Sage's mom sent me this cute picture of Jude and Sage. I'm glad these kids are friends.
A few days before Halloween, we broke out our carving knives and the kids carved their pumpkins.
Lily was the only one who let me help her with her pumpkin.
Jude's pumpkin, carved all by himself.
Lily's little pumpkin. She wanted a "scary" face.
Lance carved a pokeball.
And Cole just hollowed out his pumpkin.
Finishing up Halloween costumes. Lexi is going to be a grandma. I think she rocks the look.
Here are Lily's butterfly wings, all finished. I got the fabric and instructions off of Etsy. They had several different butterfly and moth wings to choose from, but Lily wanted the rainbow monarch. They didn't take too long and turned out really cute!
We've been making bi-weekly trips up to Vienna to take Lance to see his Dad and Abbey and one weekend we got there early enough for the kids to play on the neat park that's close to their home. Lexi discovered how fun it is to swing, thanks to Lance.
Lily LOVED getting pushed by Jude and Lance. She was flying!
Baby Henry is getting so big already! Lance is such a good big brother.
Cole recently discovered the game Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare and is getting quite good at it. Good enough that Jude actually wants to play with him. I love that these boys can play and bond together.
And at 4 months old, this little thing is loving trying new foods. She really is the happiest baby.
I was in charge of the ward's Trunk or Treat this year. It was a bit stressful, but we had a huge turn-out and a fun time.
George rocking the punk look.
Lily had fun showing off her new wings.
I made this photo backdrop for the party. It turned out perfect and most of the families used it to take pictures.
George manned the trunk while I took the kids around to get candy.
Cole was loving it!
Jude is an old pro and might have made his way round the cars more than once.
Our trunk (with a cute Harry Potter photo bomb).
Whew! It's been a busy month!







































No comments:
Post a Comment