May 22nd found us at Water Country USA!
I pulled Lance out of school for the day so we could go with Amy, Stephen and Jason on their way down to Duck Beach for Memorial Day weekend. George had to work (of course), so I had all four kiddos. It was an adventure!
The day was a little cool, in the 70's, so the park was practically empty. It was awesome. We walked onto all the rides.
Lance lucked out with all the adults and spent most of the day running around with and or all of his Aunts and Uncles while I played with the younger kids--which is also why I don't have many pictures of him.
Lily wasn't too sure what to think about the big slides, but she did alright.
Lunch time!
The wave pool was a big hit with the kids. We usually camp out in one of the kiddie areas, but this time we picked the wave pool and it was a blast.
We had to leave around 3 so I could get Lance home in time for a baseball party, but we had a lot of fun in the 5 hours we were at the park. The best part: the younger three kids slept most of the way home while Lance and I listened to Harry Potter on CD. Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment