On May 7th, Jude and I got to attend his Kindergarten Orientation. He was so excited to be at school, I don't think he stopped moving the whole time we were there.
After a meeting for the parents, we met up with the kids to tour the kindergarten classrooms. I may have lost Jude at one point because he just kept running from one thing to another, anxious to take it all in.
The highlight of the evening was the bus ride. They piled all the kids into a bus and drove them down the street to the High School and back again.
Jude made sure to grab the front seat, I'm assuming so as not to miss a single thing.
After the bus ride ("It was fun!"), I took him out to ice cream to celebrate.
I still can't believe this guy is old enough to go to kindergarten. George may or may not have gotten a bit teary eyed the other day while we were talking about Jude starting school. "He's going to leave us?" It was cute.
Love this kid. He is going to rock it when he starts school in the fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment