On December 21st, Jude lost his first baby tooth! At four years old. Really?
At first I thought it had simply been knocked a bit loose a few weeks earlier in one of his many boyish tumbles and had never recovered, but several of his other baby teeth are loose, too, so I guess it's just his time. Crazy. Maybe he's ahead of the curve since he was cutting teeth at 3 months old.
He had been complaining of his loose tooth hurting when he bit into things and that night while brushing his teeth I decided to check it out. It was WAY loose. I told Jude I thought I could just pop it out and while he was nervous about it, he agreed.
At first I thought it had simply been knocked a bit loose a few weeks earlier in one of his many boyish tumbles and had never recovered, but several of his other baby teeth are loose, too, so I guess it's just his time. Crazy. Maybe he's ahead of the curve since he was cutting teeth at 3 months old.
He had been complaining of his loose tooth hurting when he bit into things and that night while brushing his teeth I decided to check it out. It was WAY loose. I told Jude I thought I could just pop it out and while he was nervous about it, he agreed.
One twist and a pop later, he was proudly holding this:
He was even more excited when we reminded him that the tooth fairy usually comes for lost teeth and leaves a dollar.
Love this boy. I love his enthusiasm for life and his constant, never-ending energy he has for everything. This one is something special. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment