The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Sunday, July 8, 2012

There were boys in the bed and the little one said...

Lance and Jude can't get enough of Cole and I love it! Jude is constantly loving him and Lance will carry Cole around with him or set him on the couch next to him while he's watching TV. It is very cute to watch.

I was working on the computer the other day and Jude hopped into the pack-n-play with Cole while he was supposed to be sleeping. It reminded me of a picture I took almost exactly two years ago:

Yep, that's Lance with 5-month-old Jude. 

While Lance and Jude are currently struggling to fully appreciate each other during their many interactions throughout the day, there is one thing they can both agree on: they both love, love love baby Cole.

Lance with baby Jude.

Jude with baby Cole.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment