The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Santa was good to Lance this year

December 26th was another busy day. Lance and I woke up early so we could get his "halo" picture at Grandma's house.


It's a tradition each year, so it had to be done. :) 

We loaded up in the car and drove to Aunt Linda's house in Potomac, MD to take care of the puppies and cats one last time before the family came home from Utah.

Oh, Falcon.

Then it was on to Lance's dad's house where Lance would spend the next week.

Apparently, Santa had made a stop at that house, too, and I was invited to stay and watch/take pictures of Lance opening his Dahlquist gifts.
Legos! Sweet!

I think this was a gift to himself or it was from Grandpa Bob.

Had to have some BYU paraphernalia. Lance may need to grow a bit, though.

Lance got to do the Star Wars Lego advent at his dad's house, too. I thought it was the cutest set! I mean, look at that mini X-wing!

Lance's gift to his dad: a Cafe Rio gift card. It was even mostly his idea. When I asked Lance what we should get for his dad, we talked about getting something that the other person likes. "Lance, what does your dad like?" "Uh, he really likes Cafe Rio." Great idea! Scott thought so, too.

And of course we had to get him an up-to-date picture of Lance (taken by my fabulous friend Emily Jones).

Stratego! I can't say I've ever played this game, but Lance and his dad played it a lot and Lance thought it was great.

Lego Star Wars books.

I think Lance's Bomb Bird family is complete now--large, medium and small.

Lego X-Wing. You can't buy these anymore, so Lance is a very lucky boy!

Australian Shepherd calendar

A new CTR ring.

Tie.

Uh, what's in the box, Lance?

Love the look on Lance's face.

Perry the Platypus shirt.

Can we say gift overload?

Lance has got to be the luckiest kid I know. Every Christmas and Birthday is the same--truckloads of gifts from all his family. 

So blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment