So every year in the Allred family, we're supposed to take a "halo" picture. I'm not sure when this tradition started, but we've been taking halo pictures for at least 10 years now.
This one was taken in 2006 when Lance was about 15 months old.
See? Here I am about 5 years ago, too.
Apparently it's been going on a lot longer than I remember because I found this picture taken about 22 years ago of my brother Stephen.
Even the animals got their picture taken...
...okay, Mr. Knightley refused to wear it. Scrooge. (Both pictures taken in 2007)
Awww. Little Lance just two years old. How time flies!
So, of course we had to take our halo pictures this year, too. It's just something you can't pass up.
Lance--6 years and 3 months old.
George--28 years old.
Heather--28 years old.
Apparently Jude wanted his "baby" to wear the halo, too.










HAHAHA, everything is so funny. You're really good at this blogging stuff! It IS crazy how time flies by.
ReplyDeleteI love this! :)
ReplyDelete