The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog

How can you tell a story is a hit?


I think the pictures speak for themselves.

These books have become Lance and Jude's absolute favorites. They're a about a snarky pigeon that always wants to do something he's not supposed to, like stay up late or drive a bus (or, as in this book, share a hot dog). The boys can't get enough, especially when George reads them. I have to admit I laugh right alongside as I listen to George reading in his crazy pigeon voice.

Love it.

2 comments:

  1. The look on Lance's and Jude's faces in your pictures are so precious and priceless! What beautiful and fun memories you and George are creating!! :-))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, I want George to read it to us, too. Maybe for FHE one night when you guys are up... ;) Laura

    ReplyDelete