The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Florida--Day 8

Friday was a day to relax. We rested, watched a movie, read our Hunger Games, and played games. Most of us had a little too much sun, so it was nice to have a day to recuperate. We did go to the beach for a little bit in the late afternoon and then swam in the pool right before dinner. It was a lot of fun! 

Jason woke up to find Jude cuddling with his pillow. It was really cute. 

We watched more than half the Cranford series, a great English TV series that is very Jane Austin-esque. 

Playing "spoons" with Bethany, Lance, Stephen, Jude, Kailey, Jason, and Amy. Lance had a good time playing, too, although he would try to grab the spoons before we had 4 cards of a kind. Stinker.

Having a financial talk with Aunt Cherryl. It inspired me... George and I will be having a talk soon about finances. 

Grandma and Grandpa talking to Glenn in the condo.

Around 11:00 p.m. Amy and I hopped in Mom's car and drove to the Orlando airport to pick George up. He flew in around Midnight and will be here for about 36 hours. Even though it's really short, I'm so excited! The boys and I have missed him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment