Battle Report:
At exactly 21:13 14 July 2010 enemy ship was sighted floating unaccompanied in home waters!
Upon approach, said enemy ship, armed with water missiles, began attack on Father Parent ship. A heated battle commenced with multiple casualties on both sides. Mother Parent ship radioed in to assist, but was soon sunk under the onslaught of enemy ship and Father Parent ship turned traitor. Mother Parent ship, haggard and brutally destroyed, made last-ditch effort to wound enemy team and combined all water-fire on Father Parent ship. Direct hit was achieved and Father Parent ship partially sunk into home waters. Mother Parent ship retreated to land and the battle continued between Father Parent ship and enemy ship. Battle ended as a draw when Father Parent and enemy ship retreated for the night.
Casualties: bathroom floor, multiple towels, full set of clothes on Father Parent ship, full set of clothes on Mother Parent ship.
Ground gained: family fun!
Photo evidence of battle:
What really took place? I'm not really sure how this all happened, but one minute Lance was taking a bath and the next I was soaked and George somehow landed in the tub, too!
I walked in to see the George and Lance squirting each other with tub toys and as soon as I sat down to watch the fun, I became the object of attack. I couldn't fill up my toy fast enough to retaliate appropriately, so I grabbed the cup and dumped it on George. He jumped and landed square in the bath tub--fully clothed. Haha! I win! Lance and George continued to splash each other until it was time to get out of the tub and go to bed. It was a blast! Yes, the floor got super wet and all our clothes were soaked, but it was worth it to let loose and have some fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment