Busch Gardens again! Seriously, this is our happy place.
Gosh I hope these girls stay friends.
Look who's standing! She can't do it all by herself yet (she's been our slowest baby to roll and crawl) but she's getting there.
Battering Ram for the win again!
Going again with Dad!
(Lance is trying to look cool and collected. He had a good time. Really.)
Time with the Glass family up in Ashburn celebrating Dad's Birthday:
I still can't believe that this belongs to us. It's just... perfect.
5 cent cone day at Kohr Bros! It's been a tradition now for at least three years.
(Notice Lexi's princess dress? She insisted.)
We did an Easter egg hunt with some families from Lily's preschool. It's a great group of people, all very kind and friendly. We love this preschool.
Lucy and Lily
Happiness
Just another day in the life with six kids:
*7-year-old comes running in excitedly*
Cole: ”Mom! I want to show you something!”
Me: “Yeah? What do you want to show me?”
Cole: “The inside of our tree is really pretty!”
*pause*
Me: “Wait.” (*panic rising*) “How do you know what the inside of our tree looks like?”
Cole: “Well, I was trying to harvest some wood and...”
With that, I sprint to our backyard to discover that after trying to “harvest wood” from a small tree with the CLAW of a HAMMER and discovering he couldn’t fell it, he moved on to the next tree. And the next.
And the next.
George and I spent the next half hour attempting to repair the substantial damage to the trunks of a grand total of six of our saplings, one of which was completely girdled. 🤦🏻♀️
And, in case you are wondering, the inside of a magnolia tree is, in fact, quite pretty.
Easter at Lily's preschool:
Messy baby. Honestly this kid reminds me of how messy Jude used to get when he was little.
This is how we roll at our house. It is not unusual for at least one of the kids to be in their skinnies practically all day. Sometimes, they all are.









































No comments:
Post a Comment