In April I got the chance to attend Jason's graduation from BYU! Valerie and and I hoped on a plane in Richmond and flew to Utah.
Our plane was delayed and when we landed the rental car place was closed. Jason kindly offered to come pick me up, a 2-hour round trip for him at midnight before his graduation.
Valerie was an angel and couldn't have been easier. Good think escalators are so fun to watch?
Aunt Linda was out of town, so she let me and Jason crash at her condo. Look at Milo! He is the best cat.
I was supposed to stay two nights and take the red-eye home the next day, but due to my oversight I accidentally bought the red-eye for TONIGHT! That means I will have spent less than 24 hours in Utah. I was very disappointed, especially since Mom, Glenn, Chad and Darnell flew in for the event as well, and that meant less time with the family.
Waiting for the ceremony to start
Congratulations, Jason! I'm so proud of you!
Chad and Darnell drove me to the airport that evening after dinner and Valerie and I flew home. Even though it was for such a short time, I am grateful I was able to go.
Landing in Virginia:
I may have missed hiking the Y...
But I got to take the kids to their school carnival with George, so it wasn't a total loss.




























No comments:
Post a Comment