The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Happy Birthday, Jude!

I can't believe Jude is 9!

The day of Jude's Birthday party dawned with the threat of snow showers. We decided to risk it anyway and took the kids to JUMP, Jude's favorite Birthday place. The Scholz decided not to make the trip due to weather, but most of his friends braved the threat and came to party hard.

FortNite is a big game right now. It's basically capture the flag that you play online with people from around the world. It is all the rage these days, so of course Jude wanted a FortNite cake. I scoured the internet for ideas and combined a few to make this:


Setting up before friends arrive! 


We had "Drop crates" filled with prizes which had all the kids excited.

I'm pretty happy with the way the cake turned out!

Time to JUMP!! The snow kept a lot of people away, so we had tons of room.





This group of boys is so great. 









Pizza time!





It was a great party!


We made it out just as the snow started coming down!


Happy Birthday, Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment