This year's trip to the Pumpkin Patch was special because my mom and Grandma were able to come! We met George and the kids there right after Ashley's Bridal Shower and managed to have a good time as always.
Don't let his "I'm an angsty teenager" face fool you. This kiddo had fun, too.
This goat really liked Lexi and kept coming back for pets.
Trying to get Lexi to the top:
I was super bummed because my camera "broke" (I found out later that I had pushed a button that made it not focus--a super simple fix but in the moment I thought my camera was busted), so I didn't get many pictures.
GiGi helping teach Jude to tie his shoes. Yes, at 8 years old Jude still can't tie his shoes. Parent fail!
These slides are probably the biggest hit here!
Picking pumpkins!
I hope this isn't the last year we can do this with my Mom and Grandma. I love these amazing, lovely women. I sincerely don't know where I would be without them.





































No comments:
Post a Comment