The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Friday, January 12, 2018

Snow, cupcakes, and a piñata

Hooray for some snow! This winter hasn't shaped up to anything spectacular--it's been pretty bi-polar as far as the weather goes--so the kids were pretty excited to see some white stuff on the ground.


This is Lexi's first experience with snow and she LOVED it!



Jude got to take cupcakes to school for his Birthday! I had an appointment at the time, so George was the lucky one who got to hang out with Jude and his buddies at school.



Lance got to hang out with the scouts in Vienna over the weekend and had a good time in the ice. I think he may have accidentally fall into that creek at one point. So cold!



Kiddo well-visits! These girls loved pretending the table at the Pediatrician's office was a bed. 


And of course we had lots of Birthday prep! Jude wanted his Birthday at Jump this year, so there wasn't much to prepare for that, but Lily wanted her Birthday party at the church and "Unicorn and Rainbows" themed. So, we worked on a unicorn piñata.

See what I mean about the weather being bi-polar? One day it's 30 degrees and the next it's 60. Crazy.



Helping paint the piñata. This girl was so excited!

I used a zebra-shaped beach ball inflatable as the base and it made it so simple! I love the way it's shaping up!



This girl got the cutest surprise in the mail from Aunt Jen and Uncle Eric for her Birthday! An American Girl doll of her very own and sweet matching rainboots. The boots are neat--they're clear and came with a variety of brightly-colored socks so you can change the look of the boot anytime you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment