The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Ringing in the New Year

Between Christmas and New Years, we made a quick trip back to Cville. 

Haircuts all around!

This cute girlie was THRILLED she finally got her hair cut (it had been an entire year since her last one--her hair just doesn't grow).


Such a good dad. Lily's #1 gift on her Christmas list was this little set that allows you to make homemade bathbombs, complete with glitter and little trinkets you can hide inside. To this day, George is the only parent who knows how to make them. 


I got to sport a Christmas gift to the gym! George got me these insane pants and shirt. I LOVE them, although I'll only be able to enjoy them a few times before my belly is too big to wear them. Something to look forward to after the baby, I guess!



New Years Eve we spent at the Calderwoods playing games and eating yummy desserts. This may be the only picture I have!
We later watched the ball drop with George's parents. 


On New Years we celebrated Jude's 8th Birthday with the Glasses. 

Hamburgers and ice cream cake!

AND Beef Wellington, compliments of George. 



I think 2018 is going to be a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment