I love summer vacation! Yes, most days we just hang out and watch way too much YouTube and Netflix, there's just something magical about having no schedule.
One thing we do try to do every day is get to the gym. George and I have been fairly consistent and it's showing. I'm hitting some decent PR's and I love the way my body is changing.
One thing we do try to do every day is get to the gym. George and I have been fairly consistent and it's showing. I'm hitting some decent PR's and I love the way my body is changing.
Excuse the photo, but I had to document that once upon a time I really was in shape. Look! You can kind of see my bicep!
Bender and Vera are thick as thieves these days. Their favorite thing to do is follow Lexi around waiting for her to drop food (which she does constantly). Lexi thinks it's the best thing ever and most dinners George and I have to intervene before she gives the dogs her entire meal.
FGTeeV is the kids' favorite YouTube channel and I'll admit I like it too. The family is nice and the videos are always entertaining.
I've beens spending my nights going through old family photos for a project I'm working on. These dogs are good company at 2 a.m.
Doggy play-date! Raven and Vera are BFF's and have a great time running around the yard together (and stealing food off the table). I guess if you're going to live a life of crime, it's best to have a partner.
This girl cracks me up! Love her!
I walked in on these girls one day while Lily was sharing her stick-on earrings. Lexi was excited to be big like her sister.
Cole has discovered Legos and seems to have a knack for them. I got him this cute little set and together we built a train engine.
He did a great job!
This has become a common sight for us: Jude will sneak into our room most nights and curl up next to Bender on the dog bed. While I'm a bit grossed out, I have to admit it IS super cute.
Anyone else celebrate Cow Appreciation Day? Laura did with her kids up in Northern Virginia:
Someone was excited for their free food!
The cutest cows I ever did see!














No comments:
Post a Comment