Happy 4th of July!
I got this picture from Scott that day. Way to work hard, Lance!
We in Charlottesville had a pretty low-key day. We went to the gym, then had dinner at a friend's house before heading to Carter Mountain to watch the fireworks.
The view from the mountain never disappoints, but I don't think we'll do the fireworks there again. They were so far away that they were about as awe-inspiring as watching someone play with sparklers.
Peach cider and donuts!
Love my family!
It was fun to spend that time together, but I think next time we'll try to get a little closer.
After the fireworks, we went home and did some sparklers before calling it a night.
Lexi was a little nervous at first, but finally got the hang of it (and than promptly grabbed the hot end after it burned out...poor girl had a blister for a few days).
Happy 4th of July!


















No comments:
Post a Comment