Trying to power through the last few months...here are some pictures from the first part of February.
This little thing is crazy. One minute she's yelling and angry and the next she's loving on you and asking for kisses. If this volatility is what everyone claims girls are capable of, I'm terrified for the future.
It's a darn good thing she's cute!
And this monkey continues to be all smiles. She's still army-crawling but has discovered climbing! I've found her stuck like this a few times already.
Don't you just love her little fuzzy head?
The weather this winter has been interesting. One day is really cold, the next it feels like spring. Apparently it was warm enough at the beginning of February for the kids to be outside like this:
I was feeding the snakes one day and Lily wanted to hold the frozen rat. She kept petting it and saying it was cute. It is really cute which makes me feel just a tiny bit guilty whenever I pull one out of the freezer.
Cole turned 5 on February 8th! On his Birthday, we took in cupcakes to his Preschool class. He wanted blue cupcakes with blue frosting.
Around 5, all our boys discovered the "fake smile", you know the one they put on when you say "smile!", so I'm just preparing myself for a few years of every picture looking like this:
Lily was thrilled to be with the Preschool class.
See? This weather is crazy! We met up with some friends at the park on one fine day and enjoyed the 70 degree weather.
Lexi LOVES the swings.
And yes, I know I need to stop dressing her in clothes that make her look like a boy.
Trying so hard to climb the slide.
Love these girls!
Eek! Look at her teeth!
I seriously want to bottle up this baby and keep her forever. She brings so much happiness to us with her cheery little personality and happy smile.






















No comments:
Post a Comment