Whew! Two Birthdays down, one to go!
The rest of January was typical, everyday life.
Lily's "best friend" these days is Charlotte Kasik, the daughter of one of my best friends Heather.
These two girls love to get together and play at every opportunity.
Sisters. These girls are starting to build a sweet relationship. Lexi lights up whenever she sees Lily.
(And don't be fooled by the underwear. Lily is NOT potty trained, nor has any interest in it at all. I'm waiting for the light to turn on and for her to "be ready", but that day seems like it will never come. Lily is so stubborn--it's going to have to be her idea or its doomed to failure.)
Lexi is getting very proficient at sitting up all by herself! This makes entertaining her so much easier and more fun.
I learned the hard way that I need to always pair this shirt with pink or frilly pants and a hair bow. We went out to the store that day and I think four people called her such a cute boy.
Cole is still loving the game Plants vs. Zombies and has informed me that he wants a PvZ party for his Birthday.
Chinese New Year happened in January this year! We celebrated the same as years past by driving to Maryland to meet up with George's Aunts and Uncles at a favorite all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet.
The food and especially the company never disappoint!
Happy New Year!














No comments:
Post a Comment