July 10th was the Annual Cub Scout River Regatta. It was held at the Schill's beautiful home and was so fun! George was working (of course) so I ventured out with all four kiddos.
They all thought the river was awesome.
Lily was convinced she didn't need help on the slippery rocks and insisted on walking in the water all by herself. She is spunky, this one!
The coolest part was the bridge that went over the river. Cole decided it was the perfect place to watch the race!
Before the race started, they had extra blocks they were letting the siblings decorate to race. Jude dubbed his "Animal".
They ran a series of heats. I think each boat got to race 3 or 4 times.
Walking behind his boat...
I can see Jude's!
Grandpa Bob came out! I wanted to get a better picture of them all together, but forgot to ask, so all I have his this creeper shot I took.
Lance won two medals! He placed first in one race and second in another! Way to go Lance!
Good thing I brought dry clothes for the kids. Next year I just need to have them wear their swimsuits!



No comments:
Post a Comment