The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Great Wolf Lodge: Day 3

On our last day at Great Wolf Lodge.

That morning during breakfast, the two families said their good-byes. Darnell's family wanted to hit the road early. I was feeding my four hungry kids, so I missed it. I was pretty bummed I didn't get to say good-bye to these fun people.

Mom and Glenn with Miss Lily, Darnell's mom.

Mason and Darnell's cousin

Darnell and his sister!

Laura's family was also heading out early, They were on their way to Florida to visit Tyler's family:

After breakfast, we threw on our suits and spent the next few hours getting in as much fun as we possibly could before heading home.



This little girl loved the water!



I think it was Cole's mission to go down these slides as many times as humanly possible. I'm not sure he did much else.


Again!


Mom and Glenn stayed until lunch to help me watch the boys, then they drove back to Ashburn with Stephen and Amy. Chad and Darnell were wonderful and stayed with me until we were ready to go so I didn't have to man the children alone.


Slides with Amy and Stephen!





Darnell and Jude






After a quick shower, Chad and Darnell helped me load up the kids and saw us on our way home. The kids were great on the four hour drive back to Charlottesville and we were all happy to be with Daddy again.

We had the best time! Thank you, Chad and Darnell, for making this trip possible. Love you and miss you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment