The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow!

The week after Jude's Birthday party it snowed twice! It was the first "real" snow of the season, so of course we had to play in it!

Cole was so excited he didn't realize his hands were soaking wet.



Jude remembers it snowing last year, so he was very excited to play. 

The first snow was all powder, not the best for building snow men, but good for spraying mommy.


Little boys! Lance got the day off of school, but didn't stay out very long in the snow. In fact, I don't think I even got a picture of him.

Off-roading baby!


The second time it snowed, it was more of a dusting. School was canceled again (yay!) and we again had to get in some play-time.

Cole knew what to expect this time and was so excited (and he had on better gloves, so he was much happier).



I hope we get more snow soon! What's the point of cold weather if you can't play in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment