Lance got to spend the week of Christmas in sunny California this year with his dad and his Dahlquist family. He has tons of cousins out there (Uncle Pete's family with their two little boys and Aunt Denises's family with their four kids) and Grandpa Bob, Grandma Kari and Aunt Shianne. Here are a few pictures I savenged from the Dahlquist blogs:
Christmas Eve they got to go to Lego Land in San Diego with all the Dahlquist cousins, Grandpa Bob and Grandma Kari.
Playing with the musical fountain.
The whole group!
Lance LOVES Tressel, Aunt Denise and Uncle Dave's Rhodesian ridgeback.
Christmas morning waiting to go see what Santa brought!
Poor Lance was sick for a lot of the trip and even Christmas morning didn't feel that great. What a bummer. :(
Christmas day, they got to Skype with Uncle Dan who is serving a mission for our Church right now.
They obviously had a great time talking to him!
If I get any more pictures from Christmas I'll be sure and post them!
Christmas Eve they got to go to Lego Land in San Diego with all the Dahlquist cousins, Grandpa Bob and Grandma Kari.
Playing with the musical fountain.
The whole group!
Lance LOVES Tressel, Aunt Denise and Uncle Dave's Rhodesian ridgeback.
Christmas morning waiting to go see what Santa brought!
Poor Lance was sick for a lot of the trip and even Christmas morning didn't feel that great. What a bummer. :(
Christmas day, they got to Skype with Uncle Dan who is serving a mission for our Church right now.
They obviously had a great time talking to him!
If I get any more pictures from Christmas I'll be sure and post them!
Santa split his gifts between California and Virginia, so when Lance came home he got a second Christmas! (Lance has to be the luckiest kid around.)
Whoppie cushions from Jude. He knows what his big brother likes!
Lance was super excited about his Angry Bird hat.
Battleship! Thanks, Aunt Amy!
I must have been trying to wrangle the other two little boys because I didn't get many other pictures of Lance opening his other gifts. His big Santa gift was a Terrain Twister--a remote control vehicle that is supposed to be all-terrain (it even goes in water!). He was so excited to drive it.
While we waited the 4.5 hours it took to charge the battery for the Terrain Twister, we played Battleship.
This game is neat because you have to build it before you can play, something that is totally up Lance's alley.
Jude was trying to get down from the bar stool and got stuck... :)
It was a fun game! It has slightly different rules than regular battleship, but definitely fun. Even Jude wanted to play.
Lance made off like a bandit this Christmas, as usual.
And it wouldn't be Christmas without our annual halo pictures.
Cole couldn't quite figure what to do with the halo. As a side note, I think he is officially as drooly as Jude was, something I assumed was unique to Jude.
Jude wanted to play, so this was the best we could do with him, too. Speaking of drool...
And Lance.
Lance was excited to see his Uncle Jason.
And Uncle Stephen!
And Jude's latest obsession? Any kind of phone or tablet that lets him play games or watch movies. It's like he has a sixth sense and can find the nearest phone in the room. Am I scared? Yes, yes I am.
















No comments:
Post a Comment