The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Amy!

A little catching up...May 6th we were up in Northern VA to celebrate Amy's Birthday!

Laura made the cake. Carrot cake, my favorite!

27!


Jude enjoyed licking the frosting off the candles.

I gave Amy an earring holder. I made it with a picture frame that I removed the glass and replaced it with a pretty metal with designs that can hold dangley earrings. I have one already and I love it! We also got her a few sets of dangley earrings to start her collection.

George made homemade vanilla ice cream for the occasion, complete with real vanilla bean! Everyone thought it was wonderful.

Where was Lance? He was in Michigan that weekend with his dad at his Uncle Pete's Law School graduation.


Earlier that weekend we got to see Callie, Bryce and Eric at their martial arts class.
It was fun to watch them go through their exercises.



Nice form, Bryce!

George and I also got to go on a date (sans children), compliments of Mom and Dad Glass, to see the Avengers.


It was A.MAZ.ING! I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it--so much more than I thought. It was hilarious and full of action. Awesome.

If you haven't seen it, go. Go now. Don't waste time. And don't wait for it to come to DVD. The theater experience is worth the extra cash. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment