The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Settling in...

 We are settling into the new home well! Mornings are rough since I'm driving all the kids to their respective schools (about an hour round trip for the elementary kids, and 40 minutes round trip for Lance). Poor Valerie and Lexi are spending a lot of time in the car in the mornings. But I still make it to the gym most days and that is a plus.


Have I told you how perfect this place is?


First bath in the big bathtub!



I just can't get enough of this sweet face. Her personality is really starting to shine through. She is always happy and cracks herself up. 



Finally getting the last of the things out of the old house so I can clean! 

Seriously. When did we get so much junk?


Jude has discovered how to edit photos, so I find things like this all the time now:



George borrowed his buddy's jeep so we could haul a few more things without the big van. The top floor of the house actually walks out to the patio and back yard, so it was super convenient to be able to drive up the hill and carry things inside, instead of hiking it up a flight of stairs. Lexi liked riding around on the trailer in our yard.



Boys' beds are up! I think a bunk bed would have fit better, but they vetoed that idea.


Church! We are ALWAYS late, so most weeks we spend Sacrament meeting in the foyer. It works out well, although my kids aren't learning to be very reverent. Oh well. Such is life.


No comments:

Post a Comment