The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Butts, wrinkles, and Valentines cats

Right across the street from the gym we go to is this really neat place called IX. It has a collection of unique restaurants, stores, and public art. Lily was particularly taken with this one:
And yes, that is in fact a huge butt made out of concrete. 


Jude went on a field trip at school to Wintergreen Ski Resort and George got to chaperone! Jude was so excited to have his dad there! They went on a scavenger hunt and did snow tubing.






On the 100th day of school, Cole's teacher took all the kids' pictures using an app that ages you 100 years. Cole was having a rough day and didn't want his picture taken. George and I think this picture is hysterical!

We downloaded the app at home and tried it out.





 I love Lexi's the most (she's the cutest grandma!) and I also love that George still looks young!



For Valentine's Day, Cole was supposed to bring in a box so his classmates could pass out the cards and such. He wanted a cat box so I made this:

Its basically a box I covered in foam and faux fur, then shaped a head from foam and sewed it on. He loved it!

Jude liked it too, but his class wasn't doing boxes this year (he was pretty bummed).

Here's the picture Cole's teacher emailed us from that day!


So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment