We are so happy for Amy and Derek! We came up a couple days early to help with the preparations and to see all the family that flew in!
Jason! He flew in from BYU not long before this. It's always wonderful having him here!
Bethany flew in as well! We missing having her and her family so close. The kids had a great time playing with her.
Grandma Brewer! We love her!
So much to do... working on the guest book the night before!
Susan Mezzullo took the most gorgeous pictures for their bridals.
Aunt Cherryl was in town too! I haven't seen her in years. I was so glad she could meet my kids and we could catch up. She is an amazing woman whom I have missed dearly!
Grandma and Grandpa Allred flew in all the way from Utah so Grandpa could seal Amy and Derek! I know it was a huge sacrifice for both of then since Grandma isn't getting around as well as she used to, so it make it extra special that they were there.
Lexi had a good time playing blocks with Grandpa.
We sure love our family!
The night before the wedding I made the bouquets for Amy, myself, and Laura. Thankfully Amy wanted something simple, so it didn't take too long.
I think they turned out nicely!
Can't wait for tomorrow!














No comments:
Post a Comment