The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Friday, July 15, 2016

Settling in...

July was full of snuggling our newest little baby and settling into the new "normal". I have to admit, it's been a bit rough. I've heard from several people that baby #3 is the hardest, but I don't know if I believe that. I've struggled with #5 the most. We're getting there, though, and becoming accustomed to the new crazy that is our life.

Who couldn't love this sweet face?



I got brave one day and took all 5 kids to the waterpark with some friends.
Yeah, not doing that again. The kids had fun, but I was a wreck the whole time. Many kind people came up and offered to hold Lexi while I helped Cole and Lily who still can't swim and my friends Heather and Sara were awesome, but it was just a little too much. We'll wait until Daddy can come next time!

 The kids all LOVE Lexi! Cole likes to snuggle up gently and love on her soft hair. Lily isn't as reserved in her love. She loves on the baby with every part of her body. Literally. I'll be nursing Lexi and Lily will have to pet her with not just her hands, but her feet as well.

Lexi will be in her little chair and Lily will try to "hug" her by laying on top of her.

If Lexi survives all the love, these girls will be great friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment