The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year!

New Years Eve found us up in Ashburn again!

The Allred family had chocolate fondu while we played games and hung out.
(Tyler's friend Brent was there, too) 

Jude loves YouTube, probably because Lance does. One day he was his favorite YouTuber family pull out this Pie Face game and he has been begging to play ever since. It's a popular game and had been sold out every time I checked the stores, but Grandma finally found it on the shelves over Christmas and got it for him. Of course we had to play!


Even the Aunts and Uncles joined in!









We all loved it, but I think Jude liked it the best. He giggled and laughed the entire time.


Later that evening, George and I ran over to his parent's house to say hi and eat some hot pot.  

Then it was back to the Allred's house for games before watching The Ball drop.


Celebratory apple cider! I still can't believe these three boys stayed up until midnight!


Happy New Year!!

The next morning while I was packing up, Grandma entertained the kids. Jude and Cole thought playing Christmas Memory was a blast. 




Good-bye 2015! You were a great year! I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment