The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Memories

Once we got our tree home, we spent the next evening decorating it. I love unpacking the different ornaments from past years and remembering Christmases from long ago. I have all the ornaments I collected over my childhood, plus all the ornaments we've added over the years as our own family. We have too many for our cute little tree, so we picked our favorites (mostly the ones that won't break if they're dropped) and filled it from top to bottom.


I love that the boys are getting old enough to look forward to these traditions and participate.


Lily was finally old enough to understand what we were doing and "help".



Finding the perfect spot:

Lance worked hard to make sure the ornaments were evenly distributed (and that his special ones made it to the top ;)  )


Lily really liked our photo blocks that I do every year.




We may need to go back and move some of the ornaments a bit higher, out of Lily's reach, but the kids did a great job. The tree couldn't have been prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment