Mother's Day this year was a whirl-wind! George and I drove with the two younger boys to Ashburn late Saturday night (Lance had his weekend with his dad) so we could wish George's mom a Happy Mother's Day. My mom was still in Florida. :(
Breakfast: crepes!
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
After breakfast we loaded up the boys and drove back to Charlottesville so I could teach the young women at church.
And finally after Church, Lance came home and we drove over to have dinner at the Elmer's house.
It was a perfect way to end a special day.
After breakfast we loaded up the boys and drove back to Charlottesville so I could teach the young women at church.
And finally after Church, Lance came home and we drove over to have dinner at the Elmer's house.
It was a perfect way to end a special day.
Our attempts at a family photo, compliments of Jamie:
Some of our best friends: The Smiths and the Elmers.
And to finish off a great BBQ, the Elmers broke out the fire to make s'mores.
George got me a new phone for Mother's Day! Woohoo! And Lance picked out these pretty flowers and made this sweet candy message for me.
It was a wonderful day full of family, friends and fun. I'm one lucky mamma!






No comments:
Post a Comment