Me: "Lance, I like it when you eat your dinner... it makes me feel good to know you're going to grow and not shrink."
[blank stare from Lance]
Me: "Do you think people can shrink?"
Lance: "Yeah, if they're really old."
Me: "That's true--when you're really old you do shrink some."
Lance: "I think Grandmom is, like, 100."
Me: "Wait... Grandma or Grandmom?"
Lance: "GrandMOM".
Me: "No she isn't. Why do you think that?"
Lance: [matter-of-factly] "Well, she's really small..."
About a week ago, George and I were talking while the boys got ready for bed and George mentioned that someone at work said that when he smiled, his eyes lit up. We both made a few more comments on the subject when Lance walked up, looked at George's face and told him to smile. Then I hear Lance's voice from across the room:
"It doesn't look like your eyes are glowing to me."
I love the stories! What a cute, smart kid! :)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA. that is awesome.
ReplyDelete