The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Decorating our Christmas Tree

The Monday after Thanksgiving, we decorated our Christmas tree. I have to say getting to Charlottesville was a bit of a challenge without our trusty suburban we had last year. Thanks to George's dad, we had strong ropes to tie the tree to the top of the Cadillac and after securing it we did manage to get it all the way to our apartment without damaging the tree or the car. Success!

Monday George had to go to work, so Lance and I set about getting the tree ready to decorate. I hauled it from the car to the back of our apartment where I sawed off the "sap cap" [like a boss] and then set it up in the tree stand with some help from Lance. 



That night for FHE we decorated our tree. Jude missed it because he fell asleep early, but the rest of us had a great time listening to Christmas music and putting our ornaments on the tree.






No comments:

Post a Comment