The Glass Family

The Glass Family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

End of Basics and a Dance Party!


March 15th was the "End of Basic Sciences Party" for George and his classmates. It was a celebration for the Second-year Med students who are now done with classes such as Molecular Biology, Pathophysiology, and Biochemistry and headed toward the more practical learning that will occur during actual hospital rotations. Yay! It also served to rally the spirits of the Second-years as they begin the all-day, ever-day cramming before taking the Boards, Step 1 in April. We had a great time being with our friends and enjoying tasty food, especially Lance who spent the majority of the party dancing. What a guy!





Med-school wives...



...and the diligent students.

I had to throw these next few in. Lance was having such a great time dancing. I wish I was that uninhibited! He was cutting some pretty impressive moves for a 4-year-old. Way to go, Lance!






4 comments:

  1. Looks like Lance is having so much fun!!! That picture of Jude in the sink is super cute! I'm glad that you started a blog so we can see your fam in pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun party and definitely something to celebrate about! I look forward to seeing the Glass Family adventures in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Thanks for letting me know about it. Shea ran ours for several months before I took over and made it cute :) It's fun to read about your cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watching Lance get down was by far the best part of the shindig. If only it was as cute for grown ups to be so uninhibited...

    ReplyDelete