Playdate! We had Lily's friend Annie Sawyer over one afternoon after preschool. She's a sweet girl and the kids had so much fun running around playing. Of all the things Lily misses about our old house, I think she misses Annie the most.
Pusheen still seems like a pretty chill cat. She's sweet, has a loud purr that she turns on constantly, and is content to snuggle (most of the time).
Cole calls her his "dream pet".
She's also discovered Bender's food is pretty good. He's a good dog to share and doesn't seem to mind the couple of pieces she steals every day.
Documenting that I was fit and kinda buff once. I'm pretty proud of my arms right here.
I weight about 127 lbs and am the fittest I've ever been. I've been training with Dominque at the gym and have made some pretty significant gains in my lifting. I'm excited to see how far I can take this.
More kitty snuggles
Still training...
Date night, thanks to Mom and Dad! We got to see Avengers Endgame in IMAX. Loved it!














No comments:
Post a Comment